Binance, one of the leading cryptocurrency exchange platforms, recently made an exciting announcement. They will be listing Pyth Network (PYTH), a decentralized first-party financial oracle that delivers real-time market data on-chain in a secure and transparent manner without third-party middlemen (nodes).
- Binance will open trading for four new spot trading pairs:
- Users can now start depositing PYTH in preparation for trading.
- Withdrawal will be available starting from 2024-02-03 12:00 (UTC).
- The listing fee for PYTH is 0 BNB.
- Additionally, Binance will add PYTH as a new borrowable asset within 48 hours from the listing date on Isolated Margin.
What Is Pyth Network (PYTH)
Pyth Network is a decentralized first-party financial oracle delivering real-time market data on-chain in a secure, transparent manner without third-party middlemen (nodes).
PYTH is a relatively new token that poses a higher than normal risk, and as such will likely be subject to high price volatility. Please ensure that you exercise sufficient risk management, have done your own research in regards to PYTH’s fundamentals, and fully understand the project before opting to trade the token.
The Seed Tag represents innovative project that may exhibit higher volatility and risks compared to other listed tokens. The Seed Tag will be applied to PYTH.