Binance has recently made a significant announcement this afternoon upon announcing the listing of Jupiter (JUP), a token that has captured the attention of crypto enthusiasts. Let’s dive into the details!
- Binance will open trading for three new spot trading pairs:
- Traders can now start depositing JUP in preparation for trading.
- Withdrawals will be available starting from 2024-02-02 00:00 (UTC).
- The listing fee for JUP is 0 BNB.
- Additionally, Binance will add JUP as a new borrowable asset within 48 hours from the listing date on Isolated Margin.
What Is Jupiter (JUP)
Jupiter is a DeFi protocol on Solana, offering a suite of features including DEX Aggregation, Limit Orders, DCA (Dollar-Cost Averaging), Bridge Comparator, Perpetuals Trading, etc.
JUP is a relatively new token that poses a higher than normal risk, and as such will likely be subject to high price volatility. Please ensure that you exercise sufficient risk management, have done your own research in regards to JUP’s fundamentals, and fully understand the project before opting to trade the token.
The Seed Tag represents innovative project that may exhibit higher volatility and risks compared to other listed tokens. The Seed Tag will be applied to JUP.